The International Photo Exhibit, “My Home”, allows UT’s international students an opportunity to submit photos that they believe represent their home country/culture. This is held each semester and prizes are given to the top 3 photos. The top 10 entries of the most recent exhibit are on display in the International House.
- Entrants must be a current international student at The University of Tennessee, enrolled in Spring 2016 courses.
- Each entrant may submit only one (1) photo.
- Photo must be taken by international student in their home country (no professional photos accepted). Photo must be original work and student should have the authority to release photo for International House use.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:59pm, October 24, 2016.
- The International House determines eligibility of entries and reserves the right to refuse submission.
All contestants are invited to a reception November 2, 2016 from 4pm-5pm at the International House where winners will be announced. The top ten finalists’ photos will be on exhibit in the International House and all entries will be on exhibit through an electronic screen.
1st Place – $75 gift card
2nd Place – $50 gift card
3rd Place – $25 gift card
How to Submit Your Photo
To submit a photo complete the online
Fall 2016 International Photo Exhibit Dates
|Submission Deadline||October 24, 2016 @ 11:59pm|
|My Home Photo Exhibit Reception & Announcing of Winners||Wednesday, November 2, 2016 @ 4pm in the I-House Community Room|
|My Home Photo Exhibit||November 2 – 17, 2016|