The International Photo Exhibit, “My Home”, allows UT’s international students an opportunity to submit photos that they believe represent their home country/culture. This is held each semester and prizes are given to the top 6 photos. The top 10 entries of the most recent exhibit are on display in the International House.
- Entrants must be a current international student at The University of Tennessee, enrolled in Fall 2018 courses.
- There are 3 categories to which you can submit your photos: landscape, people, and cities. Each entrant may submit only 1 photo to 1 category.
- Photo must be taken by international student in their home country (no professional photos accepted). Photo must be original work and student should have the authority to release photo for International House use.
- Photo must be high quality, 3200 x 4200 pixels.
- Entries must be received no later than September 9th, 2018.
- The International House determines eligibility of entries and reserves the right to refuse submission.
All contestants are invited to a reception September 24, 2018 from 4pm-5pm at the International House where winners will be announced. The top ten finalists’ photos will be on exhibit in the International House and all entries will be on exhibit through an electronic screen.
In each categories, first-prize winner will earn $35 gift card, second-prize winner $15 gift card.
How to Submit Your Photo
To submit a photo complete the online
Fall 2018 International Photo Exhibit Dates
|Submission Open||August 20th, 2018|
|Submission Deadline||September 9th, 2018, midnight|
|My Home Photo Exhibit Reception & Announcing of Winners||Monday, September 24th, 2018 @ 4pm-5pm in the I-House Community Room|
|My Home Photo Exhibit||September 24 – October 31|