The International Photo Exhibit, “My Home”, allows UT’s international students an opportunity to submit photos that they believe represent their home country/culture. This is held each semester and prizes are given to the top 6 photos. The top 10 entries of the most recent exhibit are on display in the International House.
- Entrants must be a current international student at The University of Tennessee, enrolled in Spring 2019 courses.
- You can only submit one photo in total. There are 3 categories to which you can submit your photos: landscape, people, and cities.
- Photo must be taken by international student in their home country (no professional photos accepted). Photo must be original work and student should have the authority to release photo for International House use.
- Photo must be high quality, 3200 x 4200 pixels.
- Entries must be received no later than February 3rd, 2019.
- The International House determines eligibility of entries and reserves the right to refuse submission.
All contestants are invited to a reception on March 4, 2019 from 4pm-5pm at the International House where winners will be announced. The top ten finalists’ photos will be on exhibit in the International House and all entries will be on exhibit through an electronic screen.
In each categories, first-prize winner will earn $35 gift card, second-prize winner $15 gift card.
How to Submit Your Photo
To submit a photo complete the online
Fall 2018 International Photo Exhibit Dates
|Submission Open||January 2, 2019|
|Submission Deadline||February 3, 2019, midnight|
|My Home Photo Exhibit Reception & Announcing of Winners||Monday, March 4, 2019 @ 4pm-5pm in the I-House Community Room|
|My Home Photo Exhibit||March 4 – 4pm|