How does your country express themselves? What is something your country experiences that is unique from others? What is something you want to celebrate about your country? If you can answer any of these questions, you’re invited to participate in the Fall 2019 Photo Contest for “Creativity”!
The International Photo Contest is a platform for current students to submit photos they have taken that they believe best represent what is unique about different countries. This contest is held each semester, and prizes are awarded to the winners, which are voted on by a panel of judges. The top 10 entries are displayed in the International House for the duration of the semester and the top three photographers receive a gift card! Photo submissions will follow the theme of “Creativity” and will explore the different expressions, traditions, and unique experiences of each culture
- Entrants must be a current student at the University of Tennessee
- You can only submit one photo in total. The photo must relate to the theme, “Creativity”, and the photo must be taken in a different country.
- Photo must be taken by student. (no professional photos accepted).
- Photo must be original work and student should have the authority to release photo for International House.
- Photo must be high quality—3200 x 4200.
The International House determines eligibility of entries and reserves the right to refuse submission.
All contestants are invited to a Photo Exhibition at the International House at which winners will be announced. The top 10 finalists’ photos will be on exhibit in the International House, and all entries will be on exhibit through an electronic screen.
The first place winner will win a $75 gift card. The second place winner will receive a $50 gift card, and the third place winner will receive a $25 gift card. All top 10 photos will receive a certificate.
Photo Exhibition: November 20th, 5-6pm at the International House.
The submission period for this contest has ended. If you have any questions about your submission, please contact email@example.com